Senior Applications Engineer I
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Sr. Applications Engineer I
Salary: $130k to $135k plus bonus
Location: Dallas, TX/Houston, TX/Austin, TX/Boston, MA/Chicago, IL/Los Angeles, CA/New York, NY/Washington, DC/Palo Alto, CA/San Francisco, CA/Possible Remote
Looking for a candidate to support and troubleshoot financial risk and litigation applications. You will provide 3rd level support and lead coordination integration and support SQL query. You will have 8 years of support and configuration in a legal environment. You will have experience managing security governance, applications, PAM/PIM tools, GRC, Asset profiling is preferred. CyberArk experience supporting legal business applications Accuroute, Jira, LastPass, Copitrak, E-signature products, Ivanti Service Management, Interaction CRM
- Provide Level 3-4 operational or systematic support and maintenance for the Firm's departmental applications. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using routine analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Coordinate and implement new components and upgrades to departmental applications. This includes coordination, integration and support of business applications and data. The position will be instrumental in systems upgrades and conversions and actively manage the relationship with various non-IT business departments.
- Adhere to the Firm's Security and Governance requirements across all administered applications.
- Collaborate with professionals at all levels of the organization.
- Utilize SQL query tools to perform frequent data analysis across various systems, providing clear and accurate data to business users.
- Adhere to the Firm's IT Service Delivery standards and Change Control processes.
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting and configuration documentation for administered systems.
- Develop or enhance quality control reports and electronic monitoring to assure regulatory and data quality compliance.
- Collaborate with business users in designing and implementing analytics to help them interpret their data in order to make better business decisions.
- Write functional and technical specifications including application design changes and integrations for development.
- Gather information, design, develop, test and implement high-quality, user-friendly solutions to meet the Firm's goals and strategic objectives.
- Provide 24x7 operational support. On-call support responsibilities are rotated among the members of the Business and Core Applications team.
Education, Work Experience, Skills
- The Applications Engineer Sr 1 must have a BA/BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience with 8+ years' experience of application support/configuration in a legal environment.
- Experience managing security governance applications (PAM/PIM tools, GRC, Asset profiling) is preferred
- The ideal candidate must have good judgment, problem-solving, oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build positive working relationships. In addition, candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task and effectively prioritize competing demands.
- Experience with SQL Query is required.
- Experience supporting legal business specific applications (eg Accuroute, JIRA, LastPass, Copitrak, E-signature products, Ivanti Service Management, Interaction CRM) is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Powershell Scripting is preferred