SAP PM CS Consultant - North Belgium or remote 6 months
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
Next Ventures is currently looking for an speaking SAP PM CS consultant for a role based in North Belgium
Our client is looking for a Senior SAP PM/CS functional analyst with in-depth experience in service processes and integrations towards logistics and/or finance modules. In this context you will be responsible for the solution design and implementation
In this role and context, you are responsible:
- for the identification, analysis and delivery of change requests in the Plant Maintenance/Customer Service area of SAP, integrating with the different impacted streams and modules.
- to work with the selected supplier of act! (functional and technical resources) and the rest and business organization
- to ensure that the solution provided is in line with the global process design and allows to fulfil the legal requirements in scope. The integrity of the existing SAP solution should be maintained, and SAP standard solutions should be known or analysed as recommended going in position.
- to design, configure, specify, and test the solution, and to manage the issues and risks in conjunction with the team lead. Ensure that proper documentation and handover to the support organization is done
You're a member of the SAP template team, reporting to the responsible team lead and providing process, functional and technical guidance and assistance.
- Strong SAP PM and or CS background (at least 5+ Years) in similar global contexts with integration experience to SD, MM and or FICO
- General knowledge of SAP/ERP Platforms
- Experience in designing integrated solutions (API's) where custom Front End tools are exchanging data with SAP (PM/CS)
- Experience in writing Functional Specifications independently and should have worked on Custom Objects build from Scratch to Deployments
- Experience in a business facing role
- Ability to map business requirements to SAP standard solutions, and if not working, interact with SAP using SAP notes
- Understanding of ABAP code and debugging is a plus
- EMEA, APAC, NASA and LATAM country specific knowledge & working experience will be added advantage.
- SAP S/4 HANA experience will be added advantage
- Project management experience is an asset
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, or similar academic background
- Fluent in English. More languages is a plus
- SAP Certification in 1 or more relevant modules is a plus
- Result oriented, comfortable working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels.
- Being a good team player, high ability to work in teams, document and share knowledge and guide others where needed
- Good spoken and written communication skills with colleagues at all levels
- Showing a responsible attitude.
- The ability to plan and prioritize your own work
- Decision-making ability
- Openness to change and pro activeness
- In order to be successful, you must have a high level of communication and analytical skills
Start date: Immediate
Location: North Belgium
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Euros Negotiable per day
If you are available please send your CV to (see below) or call me direct. We will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible.