DevOps Infra Engineer
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
DevOps Infra Engineer | CI/CD | Long Term Project | Financial enterprise
We are currently looking for a DevOps Infra Engineer who will help in reaching the next level of Robotics & AI. With a growing number of Robots implemented and the need for even more intelligent solutions my client needs people who can help in further automating work and innovate more.
Most of the time you will focus on Continuous Improvement activities on your experience areas, but troubleshooting and helping the business users in during their operations is also part of daily operations.
You will be welcomed in an agile environment where you learn from mistakes and where the importance of having fun is understood.
- Background in CI/CD, including automating pipelines (Using Azure DevOps)
- Linux (certified)
- Experiences in creating/updating/optimizing Docker containers (including creating them from scratch, from installation files)
Microservices environments (Azure Kubernetes Services)
- Setting up, further optimizing and maintaining Logging, Monitoring and Alerting (ELK stack, Metabase or others) to pro-actively manage daily operations and (most of all) prevent issues actively
Troubleshooting issues, managing daily operations (Incident, Problem and Change management) and working in an Agile (Scrum) environment to deliver the best service possible
+ Azure Cloud and available building blocks/components to optimize work
Nice to have:
- Test Management/Test Automation background
- Knowledge of the Rabobank organization through previous assignments/project
- Robotic Process Automation (preferably through Kofax software)
- IT Networks (clusters, backbones, loadbalancers, etc)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge of Windows Server/Desktop
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Galina Braguta
email: (see below)