Software Engineer/DevOps Engineer - Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (7504)
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by iET SA
Software Engineer/DevOps Engineer - Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
DevOps Engineer - Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud | Zug City | Permanent role | Annual rate upon request
For a permanent position at our client's site, based in Zug, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer - Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud.
In this role, you will be responsible on both internal tools and open source technology. You will be encouraged to prototype and experiment with new technologies, and by doing so, shape the architecture going forward.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- Seasoned DevOps Engineer with proven experience in Shell script, AWS - EC2 and Cloudflare
- Solid experience in Firewall/Security
- Blockchain experience a plus
- Good communication skills with proven experience of Scrum methodology and practices
- Excellent communication skills, including preparing presentations, presenting to peers and being able to sell new ideas and solutions
- Fluent in English
- Using open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project
- Using coding languages or Scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow
- Developing and maintaining mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems
- Providing direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs
- Participating in architecture and software development activities
- Translating loosely defined requirements into solutions
- Collaborating with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem
- Performing incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.