Blockchain Analyst (7505)
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by iET SA
Blockchain Analyst | Zug City | Permanent role | Annual rate upon request
For a permanent position at our client's site, based in Zug, we are looking for an experienced Blockchain Analyst.
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for defining a new business stream with a strong focus on Blockchain analysis as well as establishing both short-term results plan and long-term strategy.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- Several years of experience as Blockchain Analyst with focus on building or working with an investigation tool, startup background is a significant plus
- Experience in implementation strategy on Blockchain/DLT business processes and infrastructure connections
- Familiar with architectural work and technical implementation
- Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking abilities
- Working experience with topics such as Blockchain/DLT/Tokenization/Cryptocurrency
- Ability to channel different points of view and to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly
- Critical thinking and a highly analytical and goal-oriented mind
- Fluent in English
- Define a new business line with a strong focus on Blockchain analysis
- Identifying, tracking, and tracing bitcoins and business needs, collecting data and analysis from competitors
- Responsible for development of requirements
- Create a concept/pre-study and establish a baseline for decision
- Strategy business case including implementation in alignment with the Product Manager
- Identify business requirements and work closely with business analysts, data scientists, and specialized engineers
- Establish both short-term results plan and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Able to combine data science input sources as analysis for actionable insight and prepare them for Blockchain algorithms
- Create and govern interactions with various data segments
- Able to visually represent data on Blockchain/DLT way based on inspecting, clustering, and modelling data
- Create/design/propose an innovative solution with focus on Blockchain
- Identify and manage risks such as fraud trading, payment chargebacks, and account takeover
Our client is a global team of industry-leading experts focused on creating the future of blockchain mining and aiming to be the world's largest, vertically integrated blockchain service provider.
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.