Java Developer - Spring Boot Microservices/Kafka
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer - Spring Boot Microservices/Kafka vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Extensive experience as Java developer with good knowledge of reactive architecture and micro-services including Spring Boot
- Expertise with messaging and stream processing architectures built on Kafka and with UI development using Angular Material
- Know-how of relational databases and experience with working within a scrum team
- Proven track record of test driven development including writing unit tests as well as end-to-end integration tests
- Understanding of native cloud development, Kubernetes and Azure is an advantage
- Familiarity with CI/CD including automated build, test and deploy is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing data integration and business services using micro-service as well as creating simple user interface
- Checking that applications are performing and tested against requirements as well as ensuring compliance with CI/CD, automated testing and building pipelines
- Planning and preparing unit tests for automated testing
- Working on code reviews while fixing bugs and resolving issues in deployed applications
- Demonstrating expert understanding of the Java application development stack and tools
- Understanding architectural problems and factoring them into decisions and recommendations
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.