Project manager hands-on
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a big client of ours in the Oil & Gas industry we are looking for a hands-on Project Manager.
Duration: 1 year +
Language: Dutch & French (high preference)
For Shell we are looking for an NL based NL speaking, hands-on Project Manager to run and execute the impact assessment for 2 important investments for the NL & FR Retail Business.
1) Integration of vaults at the Shell Retail stations with their Back Office Systems in NL
2) Implementation of EDI integration with their CR suppliers in France
- The Project Manager will be executing the requirements gathering him/herself; no assigned BA for that.
- PM must be hands-on and learn the topics on content level; functionally; to later be able to deliver this well.
- Strong IT BA/consultancy skills (connecting with business, suppliers, IT specialists etc. ); building an impact assessment; getting a decision with ITM/Business on which direction to go and then deliver against plan.
So, a very exciting job for a true strong hands-on PM with strong BA/Consultancy skills.
First step (this resource plan) is to get to SG2 (agreed solution direction, high level solution design, with accompanied costs & timelines, proper project plan and aligned stakeholders) and preferably a GO to start the delivery.
Shell prefers someone with 4-8 years working experience but who is very motivated, keen & able to quickly learn and pickup new scope, full of energy, hands-on consultant/BA/Project Manager, speaking both Dutch and French; than having a project manager who has worked over 20 years on major big implementations coordinating huge teams.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.