Validation Engineer with Pharma domain
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Validation Engineer with Pharma domain
Location: Cork, Ireland
Type: Permanent role
Typically, Validation Engineers work in industries that are highly regulated. As already mentioned, pharmaceutical manufacturing and medical device manufacturing are two examples that have specific relevance in Ireland.
In general, a Validation Engineer is responsible for the validation strategy of a company including the planning, implementation, and monitoring of that strategy.
Therefore, the responsibilities include:
- Measuring and analysing manufacturing processes
- Analysing test results
- Auditing and calibrating equipment
- Testing equipment
- Creating and maintaining accurate data on the above
- Preparing and presenting reports
- Providing evidence of regulatory compliance
- Liaising with regulators
- Ultimately, the goal of a Validation Engineer is to ensure the manufacture of products or items to a consistent level of quality. That level of quality must be within pre-set tolerance levels. In addition, a Validation Engineer must ensure full regulatory compliance.
Key Skills Of Validation Engineers
- Strong documentation and record-keeping skills
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail and a structured approach to working
- Good communication skills
- Mathematics and computer skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Time management skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Problem-solving skills