Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
I am currently recruiting for one of my clientis within the pharmaceutical market!
Job title: Lab Professional
Objective of the function:
Independent, GMP-compliant and timely planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of all assigned work in the laboratory in compliance with the analysis regulations, SOPs and safety guidelines.
Personal responsibility for the processes within the laboratory group and care for the assigned work and equipment.
* Independent, timely planning, implementation, evaluation, documentation and interpretation of complex and demanding work. Solves problems that arise mostly by himself
* Adherence to deadlines, eg within the framework of NOSSCE and timely escalation in the event of foreseeable delays
* Compliance with GMP, HSE regulations
* Care, operation and maintenance of devices and facilities
* Assumption of complex and demanding additional tasks (eg method transfers, development work, laboratory tests, Problem solving)
* Assumption of special tasks with additional responsibility (eg power user, GSU representative, participation in device qualification for new devices/technologies, etc.)
* Independent preparation of reports ( eg method validation, OOS)
* Can instruct new employees/temporary workers
* Participation in projects
Key Performance Indicators
* Error rate
* Adherence to appointments
* No HSE events
* No complaints during internal/external inspections (HSE and GMP)
* Adhere to the training plan
* Independent way of working
* Training as a laboratory technician
* Languages: German and English
* Experience: At least 3 years of laboratory experience (in addition to the apprenticeship), in-depth experience in quality control or analytical laboratories
* Has in-depth knowledge of all common laboratory-relevant techniques or, alternatively, expert knowledge of special techniques
IT: Good IT skills: Office applications, SAP, LIMS
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.