Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious Test Engineer (junior) with technical testing skills at a large financial enterprise. You will be collaborating with system suppliers to implement a new reporting system.
In this domain you will be responsible for designing and developing Behavior Driven Development test scenarios. For example, you will be using Gherkin-style test scenarios to drive the implementation and acceptance of a the new reporting system. In a later phases you will also help to automate the execution of some these tests.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum;
- Basic knowledge and experience fof BDD, ATDD, Specification-by-Example;
- Good understanding of functional testing, integration testing and end-to-end testing;
- Technology: SQL, XML, Xpath, Gherkin;
- Fluent English.
- Technology: Azure Devops, Visual Studio;
- Technology: C#, Java, MQ;
- 2-4 years of experience in area of automated testing (SpecFlow, Cucumber, Selenium, Robot Framework and/or other tooling);
- Preferably, experience in the financial sector and knowledge of Financial Markets products.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fueled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity.
If you are interested, apply directly or send me a message for more information (see below).