Senior Software Developer/Senior Frontend Developer - React/NodeJS (7457)
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by iET SA
Senior Software Developer/Senior Frontend Developer - React/NodeJS
Senior Frontend Developer | Zug City | Try & hire vacancy for 3 - 4 Months contract, afterwards permanent role | Annual rate upon request
For a contract or perm position at our client's site, based in Zug, we are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer.
In this challenging role, you will work on both internal tools and open source technology. You will be encouraged to prototype and experiment with new technologies, and by doing so, shape the architecture going forward.Your Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of experience as a Frontend Developer with proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Experience in developing single-page applications and interactive web
- Interfaces experience in developing UIs that are compatible across browsers and devices
- Working knowledge of a CSS pre-processor, ie SASS
- Comfortable with tooling such as Git and Webpack
- Experience with React and knowledge of some other NodeJS UI framework are desired
- Good knowledge of best practices in development methodologies and experience working in an agile team
- A pragmatic approach for delivering excellent quality with an eye for detail with a good understanding of best practices
- Fluent in English
- Develop the Front End components on both internal tools and open source technology
- Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt to changing platforms, or improve its performance
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Documenting in the code to make it understandable for other users
- Prototype and experiment with new technologies, shape the architecture going forward
Our client is a global team of industry-leading experts focused on creating the future of blockchain mining and aiming to be the world's largest, vertically integrated blockchain service provider.
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.