Finance Project Manager Oracle
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
For one of our client, RED is looking for an experience ERP Project Manager with finance oracle experience to intervene on a large international transformation program.
- Global program co-led by Finance and IT
- Main goal: data harmonisation, standardisation and compliance. Deployment of common data layer (Digital Finance Layer) for reporting and analytics (Central Finance SAP S4Hana)
- Global ERP giving service to countries in America, Europe and Asia.
Mission is to:
- Continue and finish a project implementing a Secondary Leger in Oracle. Currently this project has finished the Design of the solution and is starting the Build and Test.
- In parallel start a project to connect Oracle ERP to the Central Finance SAP S4Hana, to replicate finance and orders data. This will be done with the help of a partner that will bring the capabilities to connect Oracle to Central Finance.
We are looking for a Project Manager with strong knowledge and long experience of managing Oracle projects ( at least 3 full cycle projects). Having some finance background would be beneficial. Confortable to work 100% remotely with a large number of stakeholders.
Coordinate project activities, planning, resources, risks and issues.
Project deployment according to plan, quality and budget.
Plan Project, ensure main milestones
The mission is for approximately 1.5 year
Preferred location: Europe. Spain is a plus since many people from the program is based in Spain (Barcelona).
Willingness to travel (if conditions permit)
Experienced Project Manager to face the complexity of the scope.