Retail Support Consultant
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Retail Support Consultant, Remote work, €45-65/h, 5 months contracting
Our client continues to invest in renewable generation capacity, hydrogen manufacturing and intend to establish clean energy retail activities. In this manner, they support the ambitions of The Netherlands' energy transition and the Climate Agreement.
- Monitoring service of legal, regulatory and licensing developments for our power and gas retail businesses
- Provide deep dives on specific topics and to aid in implementing these requirement and in developing regulatory advocacy positions
- Establishing the Basic Regulatory Framework (eg overview of all compliance requirements, systems and processes necessary a power, gas and guarantees of origin supplier needs to comply with to ensure that the retail supply activities are established and delivered)
- Profiling of specific items of the Regulatory Framework
- Experience in the Netherlands power or gas supply business, ideally with one of the large Dutch incumbents
- Native/fluent Dutch speakers with excellence in English
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Saba Dasai or send an email to with your recent CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.