Biztalk Integration Consultant/Developer - Remote and Brussels - English speaking
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
Biztalk Integration Consultant/Developer - Remote and Brussels
(Biztalk Consultant, Biztalk, Biztalk Developer, Biz Talk)
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Biztalk Integration Consultant/Developer.
For this role you can initially work remotely but once the COVID restrictions have been lifted you will then have to be based onsite in Brussels.
Please find some details below:
We are looking for at least a medior integration developer, definitely with focus on BizTalk (see required skills/experience below), experience with Logic Apps/SSIS is nice extra but BizTalk is key.
BizTalk developer skills/experience
- Visual Studio knowledge:
- Can create BizTalk projects from scratch/Edit existing BizTalk projects
- Has knowledge of the different BizTalk artifacts, knows when and how to use them (Maps, Pipelines, Orchestrations and Schemas)
- Can create xsd schemas or generate them via the adapter when applicable
- Can create Biztalk mapping from scratch:
- Reference the schemas
- Create and reference custom XSLT (BizTalk mapper is not used for mappings, always custom xslt)
- Reference and use customextensions in mapping (c# classes)
- Can build BizTalk projects in Visual Studio and resolve most frequent build errors. (Reference not built, project not signed, syntax errors)
- BizTalk knowledge
- Has knowledge on how to create BizTalk send and receive ports
- Has knowledge on how to configure orchestrations
- Has knowledge on how to create/configure BizTalk parties (for EDI)
- Can work with the BizTalk management console to monitor traffic or validate some tests (running & tracked instances)
- SQL knowledge
- Has knowledge on how to use SQL server management studio to browse databases and tables used by the interfaces.
- Has knowledge of EDI concepts (EDIFACT) and connections (AS2, FTP, SFTP)
- Can work independently:
- Create/Update interfaces on your own when a similar change/interface was done before with guidance from the team
- Problem solving skills
- Try to search and solve errors first yourself
- Has knowledge of most common BizTalk/.NET/C# errors and knows where to look for them
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.