Blockchain Developer - Java or Kotlin Engineer
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by The Difference Engine
As an experienced Java or Kotlin Engineer would you like to work on a cutting edge blockchain platform that is changing the way investment banks manage their collateral. If you enjoy building distributed, resilience and secure solutions and have a strong interest in distributed ledger technology, then please read on.
Our client has built a highly secure collateral management platform, using the latest R3 Corda Distributed Ledger Framework, that's live with many of the worlds leading investment banks. Having just secured ~EUR 15M in a Series A raise from companies like Goldman Sachs & Citigroup, they are now investing in extending their platform.
They are looking for strong Java or kotlin developers who are interested in building robust, resilience and secure blockchain solutions to address the needs of their platform as it scales. Example initiatives you could be involved with include building out Secure APIs for use by clients/industry utilities, extending their smart-contracts to support new use-cases or building out their UI/workflow capabilities.
- Design and build complex application/micro service components to support the scale out of their platform in an Agile environment
- Interact with clients to help them on-board to the platform and extend it to meet their needs
- Have a passion for software engineering best practices, have a pride in the solutions you produce and enjoy collaborating with other members of the team
Must have requirements
- Studied a computer science related subject at an undergraduate degree level or higher
- Fluency in a JVM language, ideally Java or Kotlin
- 6+ years experience of professional programming experience working on resilience, secure and scalable architectures
- A good understanding of security, including authentication & encryption
- Some experience with Java frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
Nice to have
- An interest or experience in functional programming
- Knowledge or interest in Blockchain or DLT such as Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum
Strong Java/Kotlin Engineers are encouraged to apply and will receive a response within 24 hours. Our client is unable to sponsor VISAs at this time.
The Difference Engine is a Recruitment company working on behalf of its clients.