Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by CV-Library
One of the UKs largest financial services brokers are recruiting Mortgage Advisors to help support their continuous growth as a leading name in the industry. The client has a fantastic reputation for the quality service they provide and the strong relationships they build with their lenders.
About the job
* All sales calls received are Inbound leads from people who have made an enquiry for a loan and the call is more about delivering the right service for the customer's situation.
* As a Mortgage Advisor you will be completing loan applications with potential customers, asking open questions throughout to establish their requirements, and providing advice on the best outcome for their needs.
* Building rapport with the customers to allow you to ask open, probing questions to determine the customers' requirements and their financial situation
* Using your friendly and confident phone manner to recommend the best option for the customer after completing a thorough fact find.
* Chasing up customers who have been referred with the view to give them a decision on their application.
* Liaise with lenders as well as customers to ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
* Provide a high class service from start to finish, always ensuring every part of the process is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Experience/Skills required for a Mortgage Advisor role:
* Full or part CeMap required
* Selling on the phone directly to customers (B2C)
* Strong customer service skills
* Financial services experience
* An upbeat, friendly and positive phone manner
* Up to 25 days annual leave
* Your birthday off work as a holiday
* Regular Incentives
* £40K+ OTE as a Mortgage Advisor
* The opportunity to receive support to complete CeMap.
* Monthly team nights out/meals/
* BUPA Healthcare - can add immediate family to this
* Free on-site parking
Apply to be a Mortgage Advisor today!
Reference ID: MA
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £25k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual