Project Manager (MS Sharepoint)
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by Citrus Global Ltd
This is a fantastic freelance opportunity for an experienced Project Manager (MS Sharepoint focus) to undertake a new project for a position in The Hague lasting 8 months, with a view to extend.
The role will be 100% remote for the foreseeable, and if/when things settle down with Covid you would expected to be on-site from time to time.
Knowledge and skills
- Project management skills
- Budgeting, organisational skills and analytical ability
- Knowledge of project management and office automation tools
- Presentation, communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of system management & backup technologies
- English Speaking & documentation skills
- Microsoft SharePoint-based tools, especially SharePoint 2013/16;
Tasks to be delivered:
- Gathering and inputting data into the MS SharePoint-based project management tool; specifically, MS SharePoint 2013/16;
- PM Tool Support, in particular the support of existing reports in the MS Sharepoint-based tool and the creation and maintenance of new reports, as required;
- Coordinating the execution of projects (adapted from Prince 2 and Agile practices)
- Dealing with Stakeholders
- Planning, execution and delivery of infrastructure projects, specifically in the area of Servers and associated equipment and networks
- Resource planning, follow up of staff activities
- Project planning, definition of deliverables and milestones
- Risk and problem analysis
- Project reporting and monitoring
It's an urgent requirement so a degree of availability is appreciated.If this position is of interest then please get in touch with Jack Roberts.