Senior Full Stack Developer
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Senior Full-Stack Developer
Our exclusive Fintech client in the heart of Cork City is seeking a new Senior Developer. The successful candidate will lead a team in developing, testing and deploying net new software. We are looking for talented and committed individuals who want to be part of a team that is building the future. This position gives you the opportunity to work on an exciting Block-chain project. The company offers a lot of opportunity to grow as they are currently expanding and is a very diverse workplace.
We are looking for a Lead Developer and the following are the skills and responsibilities for the lead and mid developer. The role will report to the Head of Development.
- Design, build, and maintain proficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the greatest possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Analyse bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and action these issues
Skills - Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or relevant years of professional work experience
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools including Azure SQL Server
- 6+ years of hands-on software analysis and development experience with knowledge and experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 6+ years of in-depth experience with the following Server Side technologies: .NET Framework 4.6 or greater, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework
- At least 1 years' knowledge with ASP.NET Core 1.0 or greater and Entity Framework Core
- 6+ years' experience in C#, with a strong knowledge of their ecosystems
Skills - Desired
- Working Knowledge with cloud services is a plus
The ideal candidate would be able to work in small or large teams, be able to lead junior developers and intermediate developers where applicable. Liaise with the BA's and product management team in gathering requirements and design.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.