IT Business Analyst - Risk/Derivatives
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Specific Tasks/Responsibilities - Gather and review business requirements - Analyzing impact of changes to the existing processes and system flows as well as documentation - Coordinate with Credit Risk IT partners on the readiness for SIT/UAT/Regression - Track and facilitate issues resolutions during SIT/UAT/Regression - Support Business Users and Developers during the whole software life cycle
Deliverables: - Requirements Plan - Functional System Spec/Technical Spec - Logical Data Model - Use cases, Interface Specs, Business Rules, Screen Description
The projects impacting the TLS system will include changes to the system driven by regulatory changes that impact feeds, calculations and reporting.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 7 years professional experience in relevant business analysis and functional specification design with experience in Private and/or Investment Banking
- Understanding business processes, financial products (especially derivatives), risk
- Experience in banking or finance industry preferably focusing on risk management or front to back trade flows. (An understanding of Credit Risk concepts and terminology is desirable)..
- Experience in system implementation/projects and testing experience
- Strong knowledge (fluency) of SQL
- Experience Analysing, writing of test cases
- Team Worker with excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- BDD/Feature File experience welcome
- Experiences as Scrum Team member welcome
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.