Senior Change Manager
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for an experienced Change Manager to join their team as a key member. You role will help ensure that the changes the company is undergoing will be well managed from all aspects buy developing and implementing the necessary strategies and tools.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Apply a change change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the change required by the project - aligned with the group change management approach
* Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
* Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
* Ensuring the project and organization understand the change impact and implications that inform the change strategies required, ensuring an iterative approach that integrates learnings and capability building for local implementation
* Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
* Leading the development of content and materials used to support various communications and engagement activities
* Lead the project team through the various phases of the project
* Complete change management assessment and assessing training needs related to role changes, leading the development of training plans, and coordinating with internal and external partners on the development and delivery of training programs
* Identify and manage anticipated resistance
* Consult and coach regional/local teams
* Integrate change management activities into project plan
* Evaluate and ensure user readiness
* Ensuring stakeholder assessment and engagement is effective across the program, and specifically managing engagement plans for senior leaders and other key stakeholders
* Developing and managing communications strategies and plans to ensure consistent, timely, and relevant messaging with affected stakeholders
* Define and measure success metrics and monitor change management
* Follow up on business case and value creation
* Master's degree (or equivalent) in Organizational Development, Human Performance Technology, Organizational Communications or related field highly preferred or Bachelors with appropriate project experience.
* Very strong and clear English speaking and writing skills
* 5 years' experience related to change management in the pharmaceutical environment
* Clear understanding and experience on change management in international projects with exposure to A&R implementation challenges and MD service changes
* Strong understanding on Self Service implementation and Service Management
* Demonstrated delivery focus and execution
* Solid understanding on how people go through a change and the change process
* Experience with large-scale organization change efforts
If interested please feel free to contact me per Email (see below)
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.