Consultant Sourcing & Skills evolution for IT Workforce Management
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by Base 3
- Previous experience in advising and producing deliverables related to Sourcing and Skills evolution Centre of Excellence
- Show strong, proven experience in the topic of Sourcing, specifically covering the topics of sourcing mix evolution, sourcing skills, strong working knowledge of skills related to (IT technical, soft and business skills) and a good understanding of location transformation and contractor massification.
- Ability to mobilize multiple stakeholders (HR, IT Divisions & Department Head) around you in an IT transformation context, be a proactive actor in the change implementation.
- Have a good understanding in important HR topics including (Recruitment, Training, mobility, up/re/self-skilling, etc.).
- The ability to closely collaborate with the existing project team and the Initiative Lead and work together, independently and as a team, in the most efficient way.
- Professional presentation skills to address management.
- Ability to quickly understand the IT Tech organization and activities.
- A proactive attitude to address and support the initiative lead and IT People Strategy program Manager in decision-making and ability to adapt to the pace of the transformation as well as to IT Divisions.
- Strong persuasion and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to adapt and evolve in an international context, and understand and fit with the company's culture and values.
- Pragmatic approach and at ease (and likes to work) in a VUCA environment.
- Fluent, professional English skills required (verbal and written).
- Main focus of your activities will be to Design, Build and Set up Sustainable practices, approach and processes for Sourcing and Skills Evolution, as integral part of IT Workforce Management.
- You will be providing best practises, bring outside in view and drive the selection of the best option/s for the pilot/s you will be assigned to.
- You will also be responsible of producing the analysis related to the impact of the ongoing transformation on the workforce and providing the main takeaways to the Sourcing and Skills Evolution Initiative Lead and IT People Strategy Program manager
- You will be responsible to deliver pilots ambitions and consult, guide and work hand in hand with the divisions to map the as-is and to-be; to identify gaps and mitigation actions; to fill in all needed information and set up maintenance and monitoring processes.
- You will need to have excellent skills in Excel, Powerpoint