Java Software Engineers
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by Paratus People
Java Software Engineer
Freelance or Permanent
Paratus People have struck again and have just started working with an international cleantech scale-up. This fast-growing company have a mission to accelerate the transition to a clean and sustainable energy system through their software solution.
The client are searching for talented Java Software Engineers to join the engineering team in a number of locations throughout Europe, including on a remote basis.
Your responsibilities include:
- Full life cycle development, starting with technical design and ending with deploy to product environment.
- Identifying and improving parts of the platform to make it more scalable, fast and secure.
- Collaborating with international teams, review code and be open to feedback.
- Contributing ideas to product development roadmap
Key skills required
- Strong experience of software engineer in Java.
- Living in GMT, GMT+1,GMT+2 or GMT+3
- Experience with the following technologies: Spring framework, JPA/Hibernate, RDBMS/PostgreSQL
- Very good communication skills in English
- Interest in IoT
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of stream-based architectures such as Kafka, Akka
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.