SAP PP Consultant
Posted on Apr 17, 2021 by Stott and May
My client a Global consultancy is looking for an SAP PP Consultant to join their team.
The ideal consultant will have following experience:
- At least 1 full life cycle SAP implementations completed.
- Experience with solution design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Experience with all aspects of the SAP implementation including: gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities.
- Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Engineering skills - document management to manufacturing and Quality (change management and version control and C of Cs, C of As)"
Primary responsibilities will be as Production Planning expert with the following key responsibilities:
* Functional design creation
* Functional acceptance testing
* Integration Testing
* Training Materials Review and Modification
* Pre Go-Live Preparation
* Ensure overall team deliverables adhere to quality standards (consistent with application architecture) and meet established timelines.
* Additional responsibilities include direction for offshore functional analysts.