Senior Python Software Engineer in Risk for Dublin Investment Bank
Posted on Apr 16, 2021 by Sharma Consulting Services Limited
Senior Python Developer - Dublin
An international investment bank is seeking a seasoned Python Software Engineer to develop trading tools and strategic risk management systems within the FICC Risk technology team.
Working in an agile team, you will communicate requirements with the Front Office and write code from scratch to migrate the bank's Legacy systems. You are also maintaining existing code for the FICC tech businesses.
You will be responsible for supporting modern agile object-oriented programming methods, including mentoring team members in best-in-class techniques. The team you to help develop and deliver scalable solutions.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to reach out. Anyone with the right experience should expect an interview next week.
This role is Dublin based. Unfortunately, there is no remote working option for this role. So, please only reply if you are living in Dublin/open to moving to Dublin.
- Experience working with large scale quantitative libraries (Risk, Pricing, P&L Explain)
- Track record of participation in test-driven end-to-end product development life cycles
- Understanding of pricing basics: Structured Rates and FX Derivatives Products, Interest Rate Curve construction, time-series analysis, VaR
- Several years of Python development experience with an additional understanding of another language desirable.
- Experience of Agile methods
- Excellent communication skills for gathering requirements
- Previous experience mentoring team members
Any questions or challenges in applying? Please email (see below)