Posted on Apr 16, 2021 by Gainham Recruitment
An established company in Swindon who are a market leading provider of Automotive Aftermarket Solutions is looking for a Software Developer to join their friendly team. This is a permanent, Full time position for a candidate who would be excited to support and develop the future product range. The candidate will be expected to be in the office 5 days a week.
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary Range:£30,000 - £40,000
The key responsibilities are:
- Estimate scope and timescales for maintenance tasks and development projects
- Code within our coding standards and practices
- Attend internal meetings to help plan developments
- Communicate progress accurately and regularly
- Take ownership of allocated product(s)
- Support Help Desk in fault diagnosis.
The key requirements are:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience of the core Microsoft development technology stack (Visual Studio, SQL Server, Windows Server, IIS)
- Commercial experience of building robust and scalable solutions using .NET
- Strong understanding of OO development, patterns and practices
- Strong development and design knowledge of RDBMS eg MS SQL
- A working understanding of agile software development practices eg Scrum, KanBan, XP
- Experience with C#, Entity Framework and Entity Framework Core, MVC, Razor, LINQ, Wen API development, ASP.NET, T-SQL
- Flexitime available
- Onsite parking
- Bonus structure
The company are looking for a candidate who is comfortable taking responsibility for building and testing features that will be delivered to end users, and are quality driven with a high level of attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to work in a supportive company alongside other developers. Please apply now with an updated CV. Contact Sian G at Gainham Recruitment.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£28k - £38k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual