It Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on Apr 16, 2021 by CV-Library
Bristow Holland have an excellent opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join an organisation based in Norfolk on a 12 month contract with a view for extensions paying up to £350 per day inside IR35..
This is a 3rd Line hands-on technical position, where you will be the final point of escalation for all IT and Infrastructure issues.
You will manage the day to day operations of the IT infrastructure with responsibility for related upgrades, with a focus on supporting the IT and Network services across the business.
The main responsibilities of this role are managing the operational aspects of the internal and external infrastructure, including networks, security, remote access, internet/Intranet, databases and telephony.
* Providing 3rd line support
* Designing and implementing networks
* Implementing remote access solutions
* Firewall administration and monitoring
* Managing all of infrastructure for the organisation
* Supporting all hardware/software issues
* Server experience
* Experience with Networks eg firewalls
* Virtualization experience (VMware or Hyper-V)
* Technical knowledge of hardware and software.
In return you will receive a 12 month contract and day rate of up to £350 per day inside IR35
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£200 - £260 Daily
£37.5k - £42k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual