Posted on Apr 16, 2021 by CV-Library
Job type: Permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 Monday to Friday 8:30am -5pm
Salary: Dependent on experience
Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme
I am currently recruiting a Sales Executive to work for a client in the Penrith area. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an expanding company, with opportunities to further develop and progress within a well-established business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing an existing client base, developing close business relationships to increase sales and ensure client retention, prospecting qualified leads and exploring new opportunities in the UK market.
An excellent telephone manner is essential as most sales are conducted over the telephone.
* Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails
* Following a structured prospecting process to explore new opportunities with emerging businesses
* Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential clients
* Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
* Gathering market and customer information
* Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
* Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
* Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
* Checking the quantities of goods in stock
* Maintaining accurate records, contact plans and scheduling further customer contacts using a bespoke CRM system.
* Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
* Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
* Feeding future buying trends back to employers
* Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
* Excellent telephone manner
* High energy levels
* Team player
* Commercial Awareness
Apply today or for more information, please call the NXT Team on (phone number removed)