Posted on Apr 16, 2021 by CV-Library
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JUST IN ***
IT Infrastructure Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding IT company in Preston. They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their dynamic team. This is a very hands-on role where you will be building, monitoring, maintaining and improving the internal network infrastructure and supporting the IT systems.
You’d be a valued addition to the close-knit team ensuring the IT Infrastructure is maintained. You will be monitoring the systems and actioning any issues that arise. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management, maintenance, and support of, physical and virtual infrastructure, as well as application services.
* AD, DHCP, DNS, GP
* Firewall & VPN Technology
* O365, Exchange, Sharepoint, Teams
* SQL Server
* Remote desktop services
* TCP/IP, routing
* Windows 10, Windows Server (Apply online only)
* VMWare ESXI & vCenter
* Coordinate critical problems and major incidents through to resolution.
* Design, plan, implement and support Infrastructure contributions to Internal IT.
* Install, configure, maintain, and support for IT infrastructure and network e.g. Windows Server, O365, Firewalls, AD, GP, VMware and Veeam.
* Participate in the Internal IT On-Call Rota.
* Provide mentorship to 1st & 2nd line, technical support, and training, where required.
* Support purchasing, and ensure purchases are ordered to the correct specification.
* Visit remote sites and Data Centres, as required.
A bit about you:
* A passion for technology
* Positive attitude
* Team player
* Natural problem solver who takes initiative resolving issues independently
* Passion for people and delivering excellent service
* Handles pressure well
* Fantastic customer service skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£38k - £45k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£28k - £33k Annual