Posted on Apr 16, 2021 by CV-Library
We are looking to employ a Pharmacy Technician at Fitzwilliam Hospital.
The successful candidate will support in activities such as stock management and procurement as well as support to medicines reconciliation and review. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be patient focused. We welcome applications from candidates with experience working in the secondary care or primary care sector (including community pharmacy).
What you’ll bring with you
* Current registration as a Pharmacy Technician with the General Pharmaceutical Council.
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs
* Demonstrated IT skills
* Pharmacy technician experience in primary care (including community pharmacy) or secondary care
What we offer
* Enhancements for unsocial hours (50% enhancement on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays)
* Ramsay scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
* Ramsay benefits scheme
* Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
* 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
* Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
* Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
* Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
The Fitzwilliam Hospital is a part of Ramsay Healthcare, an international organisation renowned for its success. Our continued learning program is outstanding and as a valued member of the team you will be given the full support of the hospital to drive your career forward as you practice alongside some of the most skilled professionals in the country.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£17 - £23 Hourly
£15 - £16.5 Hourly
£30k - £33k Annual
£19 - £19 Hourly
£21.9k - £30.6k Annual
£20 - £25 Hourly
£12 - £16 Hourly
£27 - £30 Hourly
£30k - £36k Annual
£20 - £20 Hourly