Posted on Apr 16, 2021 by CV-Library
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a permanent Sales Executive to work near Bridgwater, Somerset.
The Sales Executive will be expected to develop a deep understanding of each customer and how the company’s product and service offering can meet their needs and deliver increasing revenue for the business. The role is demanding and will require the successful candidate to be able to work well under pressure, work efficiently and accurately, be well organised and be able to prioritise their workload accordingly. The successful applicant will join a market leading organisation and working within the construction, windows, doors and conservatory trade market! Prior experience in this industry isn’t required. The role will be mainly office based, but with some of the week visiting clients onsite, you therefore must be a driver!
1. The working hours are 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday with one hour lunch break.
2. The annual salary is £25,000 - £30,000 PA depending on experience.
3. Commission & Bonus.
4. Laptop & Company Vehicle!
* Researching and analysing sales opportunities.
* Effective communication with your clients.
* Being the main point of call to customers.
* Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements.
* Identifying business prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
* Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects clients.
* Liaising with customers on order progression/stock availability/lead time.
* Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
* To optimise the quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
* Recommending solutions, providing support, information, and guidance to your customers.
* Recommending new product or improvements to customers.
* Be awareness of current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
* Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information from source.
* Recording accurate response to all contacts made on the company network database.
* Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
* Making accurate cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
* Responding to and following up sales enquiries.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* Experience in the industry would be advantageous but not essential, training will be provided.
* Competent in Microsoft Office.
* Confident communicator with good negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
In return, you will benefit from:
1. Pension Scheme.
2. Commission & Bonus scheme.
3. Company car/van.
4. Onsite Parking.
5. 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
The closing date is 10th May 2021.
To Apply: Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to Rebecca. Rebecca will email & call to tell you more about it if you have a suitable sales background.