Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Posted on Apr 16, 2021 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Hague
Contract Rate: Euro 675 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Cyber Security Systems Engineer to join their client in The Hague, remotely first whilst covid.
IDEALLY SC CLEARED OR WILL NEED TO APPLY.
VMWare VSPHERE and ESXi technologies
Windows Operating systems
Linux Servers (Redhat, DEBIAN)
NetAPP Storage NAS/SAN
Ability to design, develop, install, configure, test, monitor, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade at least one of the products mentioned in Annex 6_SP4 Appendix 1 List of Core products and solutions.
Network Protocols (including IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, Syslog-ng, HTTP, IP routing and fail-over protocols, IEEE 802.1x)
Cryptographic solutions (including common standards and ciphers, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, PKI, HSM, smartcards)
Security protocols (including SSL/TLS, IPsec, VPN)
Ability to write comprehensive documentation.
- Installs, configures, maintains and upgrades cyber security components, specifically Microsoft AD Federation servers and services
- Monitor managed components and manage incidents and problems (ITIL definitions)
- Tune performances of MS ADFS
- Perform day-to-day system management such as
- user access management
- patch management
- Harden system and network components
- SAML v2 systems configuration
- Develop, maintain and roll-out reference configurations (ITIL release and deployment management)
- Follow security policies
- Ensure appropriate testing before applying changes (change evaluation)
- Manage changes through a structured change management process (ITIL Change management)
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!