Posted on Apr 16, 2021 by CV-Library
Locums First has a fantastic and exciting opportunity for Phlebotomists to work in Exeter for a new set-up clinic. Our client is looking for Phlebotomists to work at their clinic to carry out blood samples via venipuncture as requested. This is a great opportunity to be part of a new venture which is related to COVID-19 antibody testing.
* carry out venepuncture samples on patients as requested.
* correctly label samples for transport to the laboratory requirements.
* have outstanding communication skills both oral and written.
* provide administrative support if required.
* Phlebotomy Experience 12 months (ideally although not necessary )
* Qualified phlebotomist
* Flexible work availability
* Strong communication skills
* Flexible shifts - 4 - 8 hour shifts a day across 7 days as needed
* Working hours are between 8am - 8pm - given you the freedom to pick your hours.
* Ongoing throughout 2021.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further apply now.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for referring a friend!
Locums First is an equal opportunities agency and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£11.1 - £12.5 Hourly
£20k - £21.5k Annual
£9 - £11 Hourly
£18k - £19.3k Annual
£9 - £11 Hourly
£13 - £14 Hourly
£22k - £25k Annual