Posted on Apr 16, 2021 by C-Square International Trading, LLC
Company & Vision: We are a multinational company providing recycling solutions to plastic waste. Our passion is closing the loop for valuable recyclable polymers and continuously creating values for our customers and suppliers.
Role Summary: The Operations Coordinator will join a growing multi-billion industry and will support daily logistics operations, manage relationships with suppliers and/or transportation providers and document creation for logistics. The role is based in a very fast paced environment demanding flexibility and accuracy.
Scope of work:
- Ensuring proper weighing of incoming and outgoing materials
- Maintaining and updating records in a cloud-based inventory system.
- Verifying materials, products, or supplies in stock.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and inventory records.
- Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Compiling weekly inventory reports for internal or external customers.
- Business conditions may require additional task and responsibilities.
- Excellent math and communication skills
- Knowledge of barcode scanning
- 10-key data entry
- Forklift experience beneficial
- 1+ year in warehouse/inventory control
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong team player with "service now" attitude.
- Experience with data entry/inventory control a must.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred.
- Experience in customer service beneficial.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with management and internal teams as needed.
- Associate's degree (or equivalent) in business, economics, logistics, or other related majors
- Administration or another related field.
Although we are a very small office, we require a mask be worn when entering or leaving the building. We provide hand sanitizer and require social distancing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehousing/Inventory Control: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Personal Accident insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift