GCP Senior Developer
Posted on Apr 15, 2021 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: GCP Senior Developer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Remote/ Poland
Contract Rate: Euro 400 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract GCP Senior Developer to join their client remotely then onsite in Poland after covid.
- Analyze / Review the requirement, prepare the design document, system test plan as per requirements.
- Execute project specific development activities in accordance to applicable standards and quality parameters.
- Developing / Reviewing Code
- Setting up the right environment for the projects.
- Ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards.
- Own & deliver end to end projects within GCP for Payments Data Platform
- Once a month available on support rota for a week for GCP (24/7) on call .
- Able to work under pressure on deliverables, P1 Violations, Incidents.
- Able to lead a team of 2-4 resources. Provide Weekly & Monthly Project Updates to stake holders & Management.
- Should be fluent and clear in communications (Written & Verbal)
- Overall experience of 6+ years and considerable experience in GCP Cloud Platform creation like network layer, VPC, Security and Encryption, GCE and GKE
- High expertise in GCP platform - GCE, GKE, SubNet, VPC, User Permissions setup, Access Model, Encryption, StackDriver alerts/monitoring and Key Mgmt.
- Knowledge on GCP Data services preferred.
- Shell script and Python knowledge a plus.
- Should have working experience on managing large databases.
- Should have worked on requirements, design & develop - Event Driven and Near Real time data patterns - Ingress | Egress
- Hands on is a must.
- Should have led a team of min 2-4 resources with Excellent written & verbal communication
- As per Agile development methodology should be flexible to support developed code in production environment
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!