Posted on Apr 15, 2021 by Click
UX Designer - Remote/Guildford - Digital Campaign Delivery - £40K/£42K p.a.
Recruiting an experienced UX Designer with an keen interest in campaign and marketing to join a growing team. You'll work in a Campaign Delivery team and collaborate closely with Digital development SMEs.
You'll need to be creative, have proven commercial experience of marketing campaigns and driving customer behaviour through designs.
This role sits alone in the marketing team with a short dotted line into our clients digital team, so you'll need to be resilient and a self starter.
Like most UX Designer roles we'll expect you to have excellent relationship/stakeholder management, ability to juggle tasks, be highly self motivated and driven and be happy working independently most of the time.
To apply you should be able to tick most/all of the bullets below:
- Worked as a digital designer, UX/user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar, with experience in marketing campaigns
- Great conceptual skills and the ability to communicate ideas with stakeholders through sketches, wireframes or interactive prototypes (Figma, UXpin or Balsmiq)
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Excellent organisation, multitasking and planning skills
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, with good visibility and approachability
- Have worked across a range of digital platforms including web, mobile and E-commerce
- Significant experience of designing responsive websites
- Experience in delivering products to a design brief, within tight deadlines
- Experience in maintaining corporate visual identity
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary and cross functional teams
- A strong understanding of WAI guidelines and W3C standards and their impact on web design
- A solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A good understanding of cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-channel and cross device (desktop/tablet/mobile) design and coding considerations
- A good understanding of the principles of CMS templates, layouts and workflow.
- Hold a design-related degree or equivalent professional qualification or industry experience.
Department is currently working remotely, successful candidate will be onboarded remotely but with view to being office based in Guildford, Surrey later in the year. Possibly some remote working flexibility long term.
Ideally start May 2021. Two stage interview process (Video) before decision.
Click is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£350 - £375 Daily
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual