Customer Success Representatives (CSRs)
Posted on Apr 15, 2021 by BCD International
BCD has become a global worldwide industry leader in video surveillance storage systems. Security integrators have installed over 150,000 of our systems worldwide. We are looking for result-oriented individuals that have a desire for a career that takes them to the peak of sales for a global organization.
At BCD, you will be part of an experienced high-energy team dedicated to both customer and employee satisfaction. Your talent and enthusiasm, coupled with our training and direction, can lead to a lucrative, rewarding career in a technology second to none. There is a reason why 95% of our business is repeat business. THIS POSITION IS IN OUR BUFFALO GROVE, ILLINOIS GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS LOCATION.
Vital to our success, CSRs handle all day-to-day activity. This role requires individuals to drive the success of our customers, being responsible for activities such as on-boarding, quoting, retention, distribution, and renewals.
What will be done in this role:
- Manage all sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, quoting and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with unassigned customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer renewals by conducting regular check-in calls for status updates, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Track unassigned accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with various internal roles to develop a plan for making our product a part of each customer's core architecture
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
We offer our team excellent health benefits - including medical, dental, vision, life and disability. We also have education benefits and a 401k plan with a company match.
In 2020, BCD was named to BOTH Chicago's Biggest and Brightest Companies, as well as the Best Places to Work in Illinois.
Come and be part of the future.
If you're excited to take the next step and learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to .