Cyber Security Officer
Posted on Apr 15, 2021 by Guidant Global
Cyber Security Officer
£400 - £550 per day
We have an exciting opportunity for a DV cleared Cyber Security Officer / Information Assurance Officer to work in an environment like no other and really take the reins with our clients Information Assurance procedures. As the Information Assurance Officer you will be responsible for adjusting, designing and implementing new procedures that suit our client's needs. You will work closely with the Risk Owner to ensure all Information Assurance procedures are current and safe to work to for the key stakeholders, wider clients and customers and staff within the business.
- Act as the primary security/IRM point of contact, responsible for managing all security and IRM aspects of the systems and services within, and related to, the IRM framework
- Co-ordinate, authorise, delegate and perform a range of end to end lifecycle assurance requirements, covering a diverse range of capabilities and systems and services
- Ensure ongoing engagement with the IRM framework stakeholders, providing timely concise information regarding status and progress of relevant security risks, issues and actions, covering the complete lifecycles of the systems.
- Provide appropriate IRM support to the business management teams.
- Ensure all IT security policies are followed and any exceptions have been accepted by the risk owner.
- Keep stakeholders up to date on all new IRM and security policies
- Manage the IRM framework governance model to ensure accountability, ownership and assurance responsibilities are agreed and maintained.
- Ensure the IRM documentation is complete and accurate
- A proven track record working in a similar role
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent working knowledge of up to date information assurance procedures
- 3+ years within the information assurance/cyber security world
- Ideally DV cleared within a government body
You will be working in a challenging and quirky environment with some of the best minds in the country. Contracted for 12 months initially with a possibly to extend thereafter. You'll be challenged and pushed to succeed and will have autonomy to make changes with the Risk owner.
To apply, please send an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Guidant Global is committed to equality, diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.