Posted on Apr 15, 2021 by CV-Library
My client a Payroll Services Company is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join the team
As an integral member of the payroll team, you will manage the payroll services offered by this established payroll provider. You will be the first point of contract for client queries and will deal with the payroll needs for a number of key clients. You will work alongside the Payroll Team lead and will prioritise and plan your workload to ensure that client deadlines and needs are met.
The Payroll Administrator will report directly to the Payroll Team Leader
* Ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the weekly and monthly payroll
* Coordinating with internal departments to meet deadlines and customer requirements
* Entering timesheets onto bespoke payroll system
* Liaise with clients regarding new starters and payroll changes
* Reporting weekly on performance, accuracy and variances
* Ensuring Pensions, AEO & HMRC payments are made accurately and on time
* Administering CIS payments
* Answering payroll related queries from internal and external parties
* Dealing with HMRC queries, mortgage application, student loans, CSA deduction
* Minimum 1 year’s payroll experience working on large weekly payrolls
* Ability to perform manual calculations, SSP, SMP, P45 and assist with year- end.
* Intermediate Excel.
* A strong work ethic with good attention to detail.
* The ability to communicate at all levels, including dealing with enquiries from customers.
* A flexible approach with the willingness to take on ad-hoc tasks and projects when requested.
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
9.30am – 6.00pm
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£12k - £15k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual