Posted on Apr 15, 2021 by CV-Library
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our team here at Initial Recruitment Services. We are looking for a friendly and outgoing individual with Accounts experience.
You will be supporting the Construction, Commercial and Education departments regarding payroll from the point of employment to running payroll on a weekly basis. Working with payroll suppliers to run weekly pay runs as well as processing invoices from Limited company suppliers through CIS. Also running all procedures regarding our PAYE workers including P45s and managing their holidays.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Running weekly payroll for PAYE workers
* Working along side payroll suppliers and sending pay authorisations (Umbrella and CIS)
* Registering Limited companies to be ready for payment including verifying them with HMRC
* Checking details and discussing payment options with construction workers
* Passing on pay queries with workers/payroll companies to consultants
* Knowledge in payroll legislation (specifically in the construction industry)
* Experience in payroll software (Brightpay preferred but training provided)
* Ability to use Microsoft office applications (Excel and Word)
* Comfortable making phone calls (potentially dealing with difficult people)
Hours: 8am – 5pm
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to Laura or call (phone number removed) for more information
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £25k Annual
£10 - £13 Hourly
£21k - £23k Annual