Senior Business Systems Analyst
Posted on Apr 15, 2021 by Tandigm Health LLC
Tandigm Health is a pioneer in population health, positively disrupting standards of care in the greater Philadelphia area by delivering enhanced Quadruple Aim performance through Clinical intervention driven by data analysis & insight. The Company delivers innovative programs, tools and enabling Providers to deliver the finest possible care, so patients get healthy and stay healthy. The company serves 100,000+ Patients in the PA-5 area through Value Based Contracts with leading Payors.
At Tandigm, you will also find a culture where all Teammates have the opportunity to collaborate in an energized, multi-disciplinary work environment focused on improving patient outcomes and enabling our staff to do some of the most rewarding work of their careers. Presently we're looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst based out of our West Conshohocken, PA office (presently remote, until further notice).
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will lead a variety of projects with stakeholders from across the company to develop and enhance the solutions which support their operational needs. The candidate will work closely with the business areas to collect requirements and translate those requirements into technical documentation for the development team. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst plays a critical role in Tandigm's development processes. The candidate must have excellent communications skills to engage with all levels of the business to understand their needs and solicit their requirements.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm's commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care, and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Work closely with colleagues to understand their objectives, refine requirements, and design solutions that meet their needs.
- Evaluate business requests to assess feasibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts SMEs and teaming partners; excellent client relationship management skills
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business objectives and identify gaps, opportunities and challenges in existing business processes.
- Work with key stakeholders to define requirements and design solutions that support their current goals and future state business solutions.
- Ability to translate complex technical solutions into non-technical requirements documents.
- Demonstrates knowledge in project management with the ability to manage large complex projects.
- Capable of working in cross-functional teams where resources and tasks are allocated and disbanded as needed based on the project life cycle.
- Develop testing plans and guidance for user acceptance testing.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Comply with HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations when using and reporting PHI (Protected Health Information).
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Epidemiology, Information Management, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Experience in requirements gathering
- Experience in Process improvement
- Proven work experience in software development life cycle.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive business requirements.
- Knowledge of software methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to facilitate working sessions with business stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Health care industry background desirable
- Ability to work independently on various simultaneous initiatives and meeting deadline expectations.
- Ability to produce high quality work products on time.
- Basic consulting and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA
Frequent, up to 3 hours per day
Frequent, up to 8 hours per day
Frequent, up to 3 hours per day
- Repetitive Motion:
Keyboard activity, telephone use, writing, reaching, grasping, pushing, pulling
- Visual Acuity:
Ability to view computer monitors and read newsprint, with or without corrective lenses
- Environmental Exposure:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.