Junior Microsoft O365 Consultant
Posted on Apr 14, 2021 by 4C Strategies
Home based (within 50 miles of 4C Head Office in Market Harborough), with extensive UK travel (when COVID restrictions lifted).
Salary up to £30,000 (dependant on level of work experience), plus pension and mileage allowance.
4C Strategies is one of the leading independent ICT consultancies in the UK public sector. As part of our exciting growth plans, we are looking to expand our team with the recruitment of a Junior Microsoft O365 Consultant.
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft O365 - in particular Microsoft Teams - and also work with other leading ICT infrastructure solutions and services within the UK. You will provide key technical expertise and build professional business relationships with both customers and suppliers.
As a Junior Consultant, you will have a varied and exciting workload, working directly with client and supporting senior colleagues with a range of on and off-site client work including:
- Installation and removal of end user devices
- Documentation of client infrastructure
- Client Needs Analysis
- Assistance with procurement processes
- Assistance with Strategy Development
- Project Support and Management
In this role your will have the opportunity to work with some leading Microsoft O365 related solutions, together with unified communications, telecommunications, networking, server and storage solutions. 4C Strategies offers excellent career prospects and the training/work experience to progress to a senior consultancy role within the business.
This role would suit recent graduates with a Computing related degree, ideally with some Microsoft O365 experience. If you have a relevant background, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly innovative and influential company.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you must have:
- A Computing related degree or equivalent
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft O365 - in particular Microsoft Teams
- Previous technical support or project experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability and desire to learn how to produce and present consultancy reports
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Additional Keywords: Analyst, Consultant, Microsoft, O365, Azure, Telecommunications, Networking, Unified Communications, Telecommunications Consultant, Telecommunications Analyst, Network Consultant, Networking Analyst, Technical Support Consultant, Technical Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, IT Consultant, Project Manager.