Posted on Apr 14, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
The team is working on setting up a new marketing automation environment Selligent and a new data platform (Azure). All current campaigns need to be transferred from the old data platform (Teradata) and old marketing automation platform (SAS CI) to the new environment. We are looking for someone who can build the data elements.
Apply mass personalisation through marketing automation
- Supporting the scoping of marketing automation campaigns, by mapping the required data elements
- Describing the requirements/queries for these data elements
- Supporting the modelling of the data in Datamodelling tools
- Collaborating with data engineers to model the required data and validate their work
- Coordinating with other departments which also unlock data elements for marketing automation
- Implementation of marketing automation campaigns in Selligent
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
You are customer-oriented, analytical and perfectionist, with a sense of reality. You have experience as a BI specialist, and you have experience in unlocking data for marketing automation campaigns. As a marketing automation specialist, you have the drive and see the opportunities to constantly renew and improve both the solutions for the customer and yourself. But: you never lose sight of the risks. As a team player, working together is second nature to you. You like to work hard in a hectic environment but can also put your work into perspective from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience as a marketing automation analyst/database marketer
- Experience implementing marketing automation tooling Selligent and Tealium (or applications such as SAS CI Studio, Adobe, Unica or Relay42).
- Extensive experience with data processing, modelling, warehouses, quality, modelling and analysis.
- Experience with SQL (Databricks) and common BI tools (preferably PowerBI) to edit, analyse data and develop dashboards.
- Advisory skills.
If this sounds like you or anyone you know, please get in touch :)
- (see below)