Senior Business Analyst - IT & Trade lifecycle knowledge
Posted on Apr 14, 2021 by People in Computers
A new contract has come up for a Senior Business Analyst with strong knowledge of financial markets and full front to back functional experience. Initially, a 6 month contract but with further extensions ahead, working on a new trading management platform.
A key part of the role is to identify functional gaps to define and implement new solutions in the trade management platform.
- You will need to be able to build business cases and provide deep functional analysis
- The role requires both French and English speaking and strong change management skills, working within agile and having the ability to write, sign off and explain user stories to developers. And seeing things through to development.
- Work on the IT life cycle with both the release and test managers
- Provide transparency into sub stream status by producing status reports all can trust and act upon
- Ensure appropriate and timely reporting to the stream Leader.
- Full knowledge of trade management life cycle and front to back product knowledge. Strong Capital/Financial Market knowledge
- Ideally knowledge of Bonds and Equities
- Strong Business Analysis experience in an IT environment for a global organisation
- Cross Functional Project experience
- Excellent communication in French and English
- Ability to deal with budgets and financial knowledge
- Analytical skills and ability to deal with large amounts of data
- Strong change implementation skills
- Multi tasking, autonomous and pro active
- Excellent attention to detail and high stand of work
- Strong character and ability to build/manage relationships cross functionally
Please do get in touch ASAP to be considered