Senior Solution Manager - Wireless products
Posted on Apr 14, 2021 by Morson International (IT)
Morson International is working with one of the largest ICT solution providers in the world. We are looking for a Senior Solution Manager to join my client at their Paris office, where under the responsibility of the current Product Line Director, they will be responsible for presales support in France and/or Abroad of our clients Wireless portfolio
- Presales support including quote, network design, proposal, testing.
- Find, identify, develop and close business opportunities with operators.
- Collect and analyze marketing information. Enhance customer relations.
- Manage and coordinate activities between our client and the operators they work with.
- Promote the full range of our clients solutions to defined customers.
- Establish product presentations.
- Identify the needs of key customers and coordinate with product teams and engineering to ensure that these needs are implemented in products.
- Develop partnership projects with operators and their partners, help define new business models and product support features.
- Identify, quantify and recommend an action plan for new business opportunities, in line with the overall strategy of the company.
- Minimum Master Degree in Engineering or Business.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Telecoms.
- Technical capabilities, business and negotiating skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs to target the desired solution.
- Respect and appreciation of customer requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of business models and market strategies management services.
- Good knowledge of telco products & solutions.
- Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing).
- Very good relationship building skills.
- Ability to interface with the customer and work in a multicultural environment.
- Bilingual, English and French