Technical 3rd Level Support
Posted on Apr 14, 2021 by TEKsystems
Provide L3 Support which involves monitoring, debugging and service recovery for Java based applications mostly written using Java, Spring Boot framework
Identify risks, issues, dependencies as well as accountable for active tracking till the resolution/mitigations
The person should see him/herself as an extension of engineering/Site reliability engineer(SRE). Formulate and present recommendations for improvements to key process controls, leading the implementation where these recommendations are accepted.
Take a pro-active role in developing your knowledge in key systems, products and processes within the Private Bank
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in performing 3rd level support role: 4 - 5 years of the experience
- Strong experience in the following technology stacks: Java, Oracle DB Linux, Bash: 4-5 years of the experience Shell Scripting,
- Hands on experience in Apache Kafka the open source stream-processing software platform: 2-3 years of the experience
- Hands on experience with Postgre SQL & Ansible would be a plus
- Know-how on industry standard DevOps technologies
- Self-Motivated & independent thinker willing to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Capable of confidently express yourself & communicate ideas.
- Passionate about technology, client and team oriented person.
- Readiness to take responsibilities.
- Proficient written and spoken English is must.
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.