Sales Engineer Nordics
Posted on Apr 14, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Senior Sales Engineer Sweden | Permanent | Start up
We are currently searching for a very experienced Sales Engineers who are both technical and good at presenting solutions to large enterprise business. Our client is looking for someone with good technical knowledge around network engineering. They are transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades and they already support thousands of customers. They are looking for someone to own and enhance the customer experience, from the proof-of concept to the final decision.
You will provide technical support to the Sales team, become a trusted advisor to customers, assist the sales team and create solutions for unique customer challenges. You will join a team of highly motivated people delivering impactful results for the company.
- Become the trusted technical advisor for the key decision-makers: CTOs, CISOs, and Senior Network Engineers
- Engage with sales managers to understand current deal statuses and next steps
- Leverage technical knowledge to overcome customer barriers and concerns
- Influence product direction with your unique understanding of customer needs
- Collaborate with support to accelerate product improvement
- Work with Project Managers/Operations team members in the execution of designed security solutions
- Prepare required project documentation (floorplans, scope of work, assumptions, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information and Computer Technology, Networking, IT Security from an accredited university
Strong background in IT fundamentals: Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and routing/switching devices; No experience with products related to physical security or cloud-based video necessary: we can teach you
Outstanding English written and verbal communication skills to clearly and efficiently articulate technical matters with customers and partners
- Excellent account management, follow-through, and attention to detail
- Genuine excitement for software and hardware products and can speak comfortably about how they work
- Entrepreneurial and positive attitude with a strong desire to learn
Nice to have
- Experience working with APIs, Python, and other coding languages is a plus
- Experience working with Linux operating systems preferred
- Industry certifications are a plus: AWS, CCNA, MCSE, CEH, Security+, A+, Network+
Salary between 130,000 -150,000 Euros + Stock Options.
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Galina Braguta
email: (see below)