Posted on Apr 14, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Quality Assuarance Engineer
For a leading fintech company, we are currently looking for a proactive Mobile QA Engineer to join their team. On a daily basis, you will work in a team with mobile developers, designers, and product owners. As a Mobile QA Engineer, you make sure that the consolidated mobile apps are performing optimally on both the Android and iOS platforms. As an individual QA contributor within one of our development teams, you implement the test strategy and our toolset according to the QA Guild guidelines and perform a key role in the continuous delivery of our world-leading digital banking solution to mobile devices.
- You have experience writing test scripts capturing all the scenarios which resources-constrained mobile devices may bring;
- You have hands-on mobile automation testing experience; Espresso & XCTest is preferred, alternatively Appium or SeeTest;
- You have hands-on coding experience with Java and Swift; experience with Ruby/Kotlin is a plus;
- You understand the SDLC process and its application with continuous integration tools (eg Jenkins and GoCD);
- You have an understanding of exploratory testing and when to apply it;
- You have a proactive approach allowing you to be self-providing and quick learning, in order to mitigate impediments;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Do you want to know more, please contact us!