Nurse Supervisor LPN
Posted on Apr 14, 2021 by Echoing Hills Southwest Ohio
Apply Directly at ehvi.org/careers
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of direct medical care designed to meet the physical, mental, educational and spiritual needs of our individuals as directed by the Director of Nursing as well as performing direct medical care and treatment on the individuals we serve while utilizing a person-centered approach to assist the individuals in fulfilling their desires and needs for an independent life.
This position will assist the Director of Nursing in the daily operation of the Nursing Department including:
- coordinating medical care and treatment, assisting with medical charting
- reviewing/maintaining medical records
- addressing and reporting staffing and personnel issues
- assisting with financial and budget management
- coordinating individual medical needs internally and externally
- help maintain positive relationships with families, guardians, medical providers, the medical community, regulators
- assisting with compliance with various regulatory agencies as it relates to the medical care and treatment of DD individuals.
This position provides a daily link between all internal and external personnel involved in the medical care and treatment for our individuals.
This position will help supervise and direct the workflow of a number of employees including RNs, LPNs, Direct Support Personnel and other staff involved in direct medical care.
· Practical Nursing License (LPN) and current licensure by the Ohio State Board of Nursing.
· 2 + years experience in a nursing leadership position
· Prior experience working with persons with developmental disabilities (DD) preferred.
· Health, Dental , Vision insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Retirement plan
· Tuition reimbursement
· Disability insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Flexible spending account,
Related keywords: rn, registered nurse, lpn, nurse, nurse manager, nursing supervisor, rn supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,080.00 per year
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.