Area Sales Manager
Posted on Apr 14, 2021 by CV-Library
Area Sales Manager - Construction Products
Basic £40k - £45k with an OTE of £70k+ and a genuine open ended commission scheme enabling you to earn significantly more.
Company car, mobile, laptop, pension and healthcare.
Our client is a leading, international player in the construction products and solutions sector, undertaking and targeting significant growth plans over the course of the next few years and are seeking to appoint an Area Sales Manager to develop sales with specialist subcontractors and generate specifications with specifiers. A profitable and expanding company and part of a market leading and highly respected innovative building materials group providing services and system solutions to its partners. An excellent reputation for innovation, added value quality and service.
· Managing the entire sales process from specification through to specialist subcontractor sales, managing each project through to completion.
· A technical solutions focused role, working closely with contractors architects and consultants to gain specification on refurbishment building projects.
· Building an extensive network of specifiers and end user customers to gain specifications across a wide variety of projects in the South and Midlands.
· Delivering CPD’s and presentations to surveyors, architects, civil engineers, consultants and clients.
· Providing extensive training programmes with specialist contractors and building contractors in order to maximize sales.
· Providing technical advice and recommendations on concrete protection and repair solutions to meet the needs of prestigious clients, specifiers and contactors.
· Identifying and converting prospects within the defined area to include architects, contractors and major projects.
· Tracking and converting specifications through to order via approved installers and subcontractors.
· Contributing to the strategic development of the overall business as a key member of the sales team and working closely with technical and application teams to ensure sales targets are achieved.
· Attending relevant trade events and exhibitions.
· The successful candidate is likely to possess well-honed sales skills, a strong determination to succeed and a track record of success.
· You may also have a sound technical competency and thorough knowledge of EWI, cladding, facades, building envelopes and rainscreens.
· Experience dealing with the entire sales chain from specification to material application.
· Ambitious, committed, confident, enthusiastic, resilient and goal-oriented sales professional with an ability to build relationships and influence at all levels. Above all you will be hungry to be rewarded well for generating good sales results.
· Naturally persuasive, creative and self-motivated, able to recognise opportunities and use your own initiative to convert these into sales. Excellent communication and presentation skills are important together with strong negotiation, commercial and analytical skills.
· You will have an open communication style; friendly, conscientious and committed above all you will be a team player.
· You will be at the top of your game with a minimum of 3 years successful specification sales experience within the construction market. Ideally developing relationships with major architects and specifiers.
Manesis Search and Selection are a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands. Our consultants have a Sales, Marketing or General Management background having worked in Industry for both International organisations and SMEs. We are business people first and recruiters second as a result we are in a unique position to understand our clients business needs and ensure we only shortlist fully qualified candidates. We are proud of more than 20 years successful sales recruitment experience.
Key Words: cladding, facades, building envelope, curtain walling, rainscreen, EWI
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual