Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by Parker Shaw
£25,000 - £30,000
As the PHP Developer you will join a team of three other developers, creating in-house web platforms as well as an E-commerce platform supporting a group of companies.
- Maintaining, bug fixes and feature implementation on current designed applications, these applications include things like Returns system, product database, order processing, etc.
- Creating & implementing new applications, including full processes of requirements, working with the business analysist for scope from start to completion.
- Developing solutions based on technical specifications.
- Reading existing code and improving/solving issues.
- Logging and resolving application issues.
- PHP (7.4+)
- Solid and up to date knowledge of Laravel (2+ years recommended)
- Knowledge of the Laravel ecosystem
- Laravel Livewire
- Databases (MySQL & MSSQL)
- Working with API's
- Writing tests (Pest or PHPUnit) & QA protocols
- Thrive with a mix of self-direction, teamwork and direct instruction
- Great communication skills
- Someone who is friendly and has a passion for creating great products
- Git (We use Github)
Nice to have
- Linux command line
- General Linux server knowledge/devops
- Github actions
- Sentry bug tracking
If you feel you have the experience needed for this role please do apply now
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£32k - £37k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£25k - £45k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£28k - £38k Annual